Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

...in composition


Wicked tantrums leaking from your veins
 Whispering to me like a child in the street
 You secrete your need for something more
 Like a beggar looking for a feast
 
 Will you come to me in the night
 When I call upon you to shroud me
 With heavens delights
 I find you delectable even though its not right
 
 Licking serum from your lips
 I crave the sweet acrid pain you fill me with
 Holding out until the time when if I 
 Should speak one word you’d be mine
 
 Rolling muscles my legs ache for more
 Pushed up against the banister a 
 Warning from a strangers saves me 
 From the pull of the moon entwining our souls
 
 Should you care to look deeper
 You’ll find a rabid gold mine tapped
 Only at the surface biding its time
 Until the right one comes to explore
 
 Pulsing the rich blood from its sleeping state
 You find a match worthy if only
 You could partake – deviate from your crisis 
 And reach into the depths to find the diamond
 
 Awake now and see the truth behind
 Eyelids filled with sunshine and hope



pressing against you , 
 chasing invisible lines
 tracing circles,
 through you .
 
 whispering voices, 
 echo
 I hear your steps, 
 like heartbeats
 thrum...thrum..thrum
 
 I dream the dream,
 I live lies,
 searching, seeking
 begging forgiveness, 
 from strangers...
 
 the mirror always reflects, 
 that which I do not need, 
 looking deeper, 
 a shadow of you ...
 
 come closer,
 outstretched hands
 empty with desire..



reaching through the mirror
 with whispered words
 she holds your shadow 
 pulling you through 
 this looking glass
 broken 
 stained by hours of 
 sleepless nights spent
 burried alone
 
 turning you notice the
 glimpse of the shade fade
 wondering
 has it left you…
 feeling
 its satisfaction with this new game
 
 whispered echos of forgiveness
 reverberate
 through the shielded walls
 falling against deaf stone and glass
 turning back into air 



....tap tap..
 I heard your heart
 beating lyrically
 
 names...I heard
 calling out, 
 
 Were you seeking me?
 
 broken pieces, strewn
 like rain drops....
 
 shadows on the wall, 
 smudges,left behind
 as you walked away .
 
 into the aether,
 I heard your whisper
 a memory.....
 forgotten.
 
 circles turning, 
 days into night
 satisfaction,
 denied.
 
 Once again,
 Empty.
 
 I sleep alone,
 waiting for you, 
 I sleep alone,
 buried, 
 neath the memories 
 of yesterday...
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment